10. joulukuuta 2011

haha I'm trying to write English.. enjoy!

Hi guys (; This time I'm trying to write the whole inscription in English! Exciting..
And if you think "Why does she do that, she is very weird!?" then I say I need some practise for next year.. Below telling you why (;

Who is going to Malta next year? ME! I'm waiting for that so much. I'm already waited some four years. First I needed to go with my friend, Laura, but her mother didn't give a permission. Sad, but I endure it :D I've found one Finnish girl, who is going to Malta at the same time. She's also going dancing. Now we're hoping that we can go to the same host family. I'll send an e-mail for EF, and ask if it fits.. Haha, sorry about my terrible English :D I don't know if here is some mistakes.. You can tell me, but don't insult me (; Be kind.

Oh I forgot to tell. The time of my journey is between 10th and 30th of July. :D Tell me if you're coming at the same time :D If someone even finds this... And the course is Action Street Dance (: Three weeks, nice.

Facts about me (Finnish readers; I've never told these ones before. Or maybe I am :D I don't remember..) :
  • As you can see, I like smileys.
  • I'm fourteen (almost fifteen!) years old Finnish girl.
  • I've one sister and one brother. They both are adults.
  • I live with my mother and hamster called Ruusa. 
  • My hobbies are ballet, jazzdance, modern dance and hiphop. And playing flute.
  • I love dancing and my dance group.
  • I'm quite good at school.. But still I complain how hard it is..
  • Usually I'm happy and cheery. Almost every day, but not all the time.
  • My music taste is typical.. I like R'n'B and pop etc. 
  • I'm a single girl and happy from it! :D
There was something (; Hope you liked this. Comments, please!
Flag from google, the dancer is me :D

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Kommentoi, risut ja ruusut otetaan vastaan! (: